Who we serve
The Regional Center provides free and confidential services for children and youth:
- Less than 22 years of age with a physical, developmental, behavioral or emotional condition that has lasted over a year or will last that long who require more health or educational services than other children their same age.
Click below to print out a brochure about the Regional Centers*
These philosophy and principles are at the heart of what the five Regional Centers for CYSHCN do every day for families across Wisconsin:
- Children are best served within their families.
- Children and families are best supported within the context of their community.
- Families will have convenient access to care coordinators.
- Collaboration is the best way to provide comprehensive services.
- Family perspectives and presence must be included in all aspects of the system.
*In order to open, read, and print our brochures, you will first need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not yet have it on your device, you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader here.