The Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs Program will collaborate with national, state and community-based partners to link children to appropriate services, close service gaps, reduce duplication and develop policies to better serve families.
We provide families with:
- Condition specific information.
- Up-to-date information and resources in the community, state and nation.
- Problem-solving strategies.
- Health benefits/insurance assistance.
- Finding doctors and dental care.
- Tips on communicating with schools.
- Transition planning resources and consultation.
- Parent-to-parent support and more.